Ticketed Events Terms & Conditions
The Green Duck Emporium RTW Limited - Events
These terms and conditions apply to all Venues and Attractions for which The Green Duck Emporium RTW Limited operate.
These include but are not limited to:
THE GREEN DUCK EVENT SPACE & BAR
THE GREEN DUCK EMPORIUM
EMPORIUM EVENTS LIMITED
ROYAL DUCK LIMITED
SEASIDE DUCK LTD
The venue has the explicit right to take photographs and recordings of public events for use in marketing and publicity by the venue or attraction, The Green Duck Emporium RTW, or and relevant promoter or producer. The ticket purchaser explicitly agrees to this by accepting our terms and conditions, which are made available and seek consent during the booking process.
Tickets are non refundable.
Tickets/items purchased cannot be resold for commercial gain. We may cancel tickets and refuse entry if we have reason to believe this condition has not been respected. Customer accounts may also be suspended .
Refunds will only be given if a performance is cancelled or rescheduled before the interval of the performance. Tickets are not transferable to another event unless you are advised otherwise by The Green Duck Emporium RTW Limited and you may be charged a fee. Refunds are limited to the face value of the tickets and will be issued by either card or bank transfer.
Ticket Purchasers understand that Dynamic Pricing is in place and ticket prices rise as demand rises, pervious purchases of tickets may therefore be at a lower cost that will be available in the future. This also applies to group booking policies.
The ticket purchase price breakdown is as follows:
Face Value: The ticket face value price is always set by jointly between the venue and clients (promoters/producers/hirers)
Royalties and other Fees: Promoters/Producers/Hirers will from their share of sales need to pay royalties for use of material/music and other fees may also be included in the deductions from a producers revenue share.
Please take care of your tickets, as we may not be able to issue duplicates. You may be charged for duplicate tickets.
Promotional codes and special offers cannot be applied to tickets that have already been booked.
Please check your tickets carefully, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
Every member of the audience must possess a valid ticket.
Tickets that have been altered or defaced will be deemed invalid and you may be refused entry.
The Management reserves the right, in combination with any other statements or directives, which may be shown on the ticket or displayed at the premises, to:
• Request the ticket holder to leave the premises, refuse admission and/or delay entry of latecomers until a suitable break or interval for any reason including but not limited to protecting the enjoyment of the majority of the audience, health and safety and on customer service grounds.
• Refuse the use on the premises of any camera or any form of audio or video recording equipment and to take appropriate measures to enforce such a request.
• Make any change in the performance/event (including cast) owing to any unforeseen or unavoidable cause.
• Cancel or abandon the performance/event without notice and without liability to pay any compensation or damages other than at the Manager’s discretion (statutory rights are not affected.)
• The Management and its employees are insured against loss, damage or personal injury through their negligence within its premises but shall otherwise not be liable.
• The Management may record or take photographs of performances for future public use. However, if it does so, it will inform customers as they arrive for the performance.
E-Tickets may also contain the following terms and conditions. These apply regardless of whether printed on the E-Ticket or not:
1. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that all details on this ticket are correct at the time of purchase especially the event name, date, time and location. The ticket may not be exchanged, refunded or returned except in accordance with consumer Law.
2. The right is reserved to vary advertised program and to add, withdraw or substitute artists and content as necessary.
3. The right of admission is reserved including where entry is delayed for late arrivals, refused or where a customer is asked to leave the premises. This may be to protect the enjoyment of the audience or on health and safety grounds but may be for any other reason.
4. The Green Duck reserves the right to recall any tickets that have been sold through an unauthorised Third Party agent such as Ebay or SeatWave. We always recommend you buy direct from the Eventbright.
5. The Green Duck /Promoter reserves the right to cancel or abandon the performance/event for reasons beyond its control. If this is the case, at the Manager’s discretion, an exchange or refund may be possible.
The ticket purchaser explicitly agrees to these terms and conditions by accepting the said terms and conditions, which are made available and seek explicit consent during the booking process.
Last updated: 21/11/2022