About the Role
The Green Duck Group operates a chain of Emporiums & Coffee Houses in the South East of England. We are looking for a passionate and energetic Manager to join our Team in our Tunbridge Wells Coffee House
This is a full time, permanent position. It is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced individual who has the personality, in-depth knowledge and passion for the coffee / Food business. You need to be able to make an awesome flat white and have exceptional barista skills. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Managing the overall operation of the shop on a daily basis such as: maintenance, staffing, financial performance, stock levels, deliveries (this may involve working beyond contracted hours on occasion, including evenings and weekends).
• Working with our management team to ensure that the passion for our brand, the delivery of our services and the quality of our product is passed onto and instilled in all new and existing staff.
• Providing outstanding customer service and maintaining strong brand awareness. • Maintaining standards in all aspects of our operation such as presentation & cleanliness, health & safety compliance, quality control etc.
• Helping implement new products, menus and pricing policies.
• Dealing with purchase orders, stock deliveries and quality control of all products being sold at the shop.
• Financial reporting to the Head Office.
• Communication with Head Office on a regular basis in regards to takings, days trading, staffing issues etc.
• Cover for other members of staff as and when required
• Covering the Kitchen when required
The ideal candidate should have:
• Supervisory or management experience.
• Exceptional people, customer service, communication, and organizational skills.
• Strong financial acumen- the ability to control cost, waste and plan budgets.
• An outgoing personality and positive outlook.
• A hands-on approach.
• A strong desire to succeed.
• A genuine passion to lead and inspire the teams, and achieve excellent results.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Passion to deliver the highest levels of customer service.
• Quality and sales driven approach.
• Good knowledge of the UK coffee industry.
Please EMAIL your covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Matt Elesmore.
About the Company
Founded in 2020 as The Green Duck Emporium & Coffee House our strap line was 'sellers of interesting things'. From Soap, Candles, Homeware to individually sourced pieces of furniture. Out of the same location we also ran our coffee house serving brunch and lunch along with gorgeous cakes and coffees and teas.
We now have three standalone locations . an Emporium in both Brighton and Tunbridge Wells selling One for the Emporium which has all our wonderful products.
And also in Tunrbridge Wells, The Coffee House & Bar which has indoor and outdoor seating and hosts special events including supper clubs.
We are a small but very enthusiastic and motivated team very much at the early stages of a very exciting journey. We look forward to hearing from you.